- 10.7 is simply one of the best restaurants on Formentera. Think white washed chic, a hip crowd and great music. The perfect place for a fun lunch or dinner. Set right on the beach. Be aware lunch could very easily lead to dinner.
- 10.7 offers a mix of traditional Mediterranean and Asian dishes. We feasted on delicious sushi.
- There is a great boutique. I left armed with new kaftans and necklaces.
- 10.7 doesn't offer a dingy service and so not all boats can access it. Best to check beforehand.
- To get to the water you have to climb over a few rocks, so not ideal for toddlers wanting to just roam free.
Need to Know
Fantastic beach front restaurant.
10.7 Formentera Restaurant, Playa Migjorn, Carretera de la Mola KM 10.7, Spain
From simple traditional Mediterranean dishes to delicious Asian food
Welcome, but babies and toddlers need to be carried part way