- The Artist Residence has added another great site to their collection, a stylish boutique hotel in the Cotswolds.
- There are five rooms in the main house and three suites in the outbuildings, plus a quirky converted Shepherd’s hut in the garden. Each room is very different with great interiors and lovely art pieces. We loved the barn suite. The linens and the beds are super soft making it very hard to get out of bed in the morning!
- The staff are all young, very friendly and helpful.
- The Mason Arms is a great English pub and worth a visit even if you aren’t staying at the hotel. They source all their food from local farmers and have their own kitchen garden.
- There is a lot to do in the area, whether visiting Bicester Village for a bit of retail therapy or visiting the many historical sites such as Blenheim Palace.
Need to Know
Boutique hotel with a destination pub
Station Road, South Leigh, Oxfordshire, OX29 6XN, England
Mason Arms Pub
Pub is great for kids