- Artist residence is the perfect spot for a night away in London. We wanted to try somewhere different and loved it. It is more of a restaurant with rooms than your typical hotel.
- The décor is urban chic, with exposed brick work, contemporary art and quirky furnishings.
- There is a restaurant downstairs, the Cambridge Street Kitchen, which is open breakfast through to dinner. The menu is seasonal and the vibe is New York diner meets pop-up art shop. You might also want to visit the cocktail bar on the lower ground floor for a cheeky nightcap.
- What the hotel lacks in amenities it makes up for in style, food and comfort.
- We stayed in the grand suite which is the largest room. It’s on the first floor with a super-size four poster and freestanding bath. There is a large seating area making it the perfect pied-à-terre. The bed and pillows are dreamy.
- Don’t miss out on the breakfast, we feasted on pancakes and a full English.
- I can highly recommend Artist Residence, we will definitely be visiting again. It’s a very convenient location for Soho and Knightsbridge at a fraction of the price.
Need to Know
52 Cambridge Street, London, SW1V 4QQ, England
Cambridge St Kitchen
Breakfast and Dinner - Fish / Meat / Burgers
From £225 per night