- The latest edition to the Hart brothers' collection of tapas bars, this being the biggest site to date.
- Being a massive fan of Barrafina and keen to visit Coal Drops Yard, I made the visit with a girlfriend.
- Insane food as always. Every dish fresher than the last. We feasted on pimientos, tortilla, tuna tartare and chicken with a vast selection of salads and couldn’t fault the food.
- The space is modern and you sit at a counter around the kitchen, whilst the chefs prepare your food.
- I wasn’t a fan of the area and won’t be rushing back, but if you are there, don’t miss out on this great spot.
Need to Know
Authentic Spanish tapas bar
Coal Drops Yard, Kings Cross, London, N1C 4AB, England
Open kitchen restaurant