- Beaverbrook is a grown-up country hotel with a 1920’s feel to it. Head straight to the dreamy Parrot Bar which is a dream with its pink walls and blue velvet chairs. You can imagine guests from the past, such as Elizabeth Taylor and Winston Churchill, enjoying a martini here.
- The staff are some of the best I have experienced at any hotel, always on hand and incredibly helpful.
- The main restaurant in the house,The Japanese Grill, also doubles as the breakfast venue. It's run by a former Nobu chef and the food is absolutely delicious. You can also choose the more relaxed Garden House which offers locally sourced ingredients to create the most amazing Italian food.
- Bring your crowd with you, as when we visited, there was definitely no good “people watching”.
- The bedrooms were beautiful and very comfy. Ours had wonderful views over the extensive parkland.
- The Coach House Health Club & Spa has just opened and is set to be one of the best in the country. I can highly recommend the massage. It was probably the best I have ever had.
Need to Know
1920’s style country hotel
Beaverbrook, Reigate Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8QX, England
Stay in one of the rooms in the main house, the garden house or in one of the cottages
3 restaurants with diverse menus
All restaurants use a combination of home grown produce with ingredients sourced from local and neighbouring counties to create great dishes
Newly refurbished spa with excellent facilities and treatments
State-of-the-art gym and equipment with the studio space hosting classes
There is a creche and Sharky & George kids club are on hand to help. The creche is probably more suited to below 4’s
From £266 per night