- Bodyism is a sanctuary of wellness for your mind, body and soul. Not your typical gym, their approach is all about being kind to yourself.
- I absolutely love Bodyism and it’s so much more to me than just a gym. It’s a community of gorgeous souls both inside and out, who really care about your well-being.
- After school drop off I can feel pretty beaten up when its only 8.30am! A session at Bodyism completely turns my mood around. It’s not just about the workout, but also the delicious café and group of peeps hanging in there that keep me coming back.
- The team of trainers are second to none with extensive knowledge on exercise and nutrition.
- I split my week between yoga, pilates and PTs to ensure I’m taking care of every aspect of my body, plus exposing myself to a wealth of knowledge with diverse trainers.
- Our energy level can vary from one day to the next, which is why each session is uniquely designed to take into account if you’re feeling run down or raring to go.
- If you find you’re more motivated by a group session then check out the classes. Boxing, ballet, circuits or yoga will leave you feeling recharged and reinvigorated.
- The Bodyism space is beautifully proportioned with a simple, slick design. The changing rooms are immaculate with every last detail considered.
- The Bodyism team couldn’t be more warm, positive and knowledgeable. Finally the café serves delicious treats whilst making the hard choices for you, producing only food without gluten or processed sugar.
Need to Know
A wellness and fitness centre with variety of membership options available
222 – 224 Westbourne Grove, London, W11 2RH, England
From £130 a month