- There is a sense of familiarity thanks to the beautiful Il Buco team, who will at once greet you as if you were a returning member of the family whether you have crossed the doorstep previously or not. You will immediately feel at home.
- The chic interiors are seeped in vintage Italian heritage. Everything here has a story from the 1950s forest green chairs to the linens and ceramics sourced in Southern and Central Italy.
- It’s not possible to escape being touched by the simple yet grande bellezza of the mouthwatering, seasonally sourced food inspired by both the Italian and Iberian Peninsula. Tear up and devour the focaccia, baked freshly from an ancient Sicilian grain and topped with seasonal delights such as pumpkin, salsiccia, spinach and grana padano. Passion flows in every glass of lip smacking wine here. Expect an orgasmic, organic and biodynamic selection leaving you desiring more of everything.
- Pop in for a solo drink and you are guaranteed to leave with newly made friends. The communal tables inside gather like-minded tribes together and seduced by the food and gregarious staff, conversations and laughter abound.
- Santa Gertrudis is centrally located on the island with a cool Bohemian village vibe.
Need to Know
Tapas style restaurant
Venda de parada 12, Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza 07814, Spain
Mediterranean plates from Octopus to home baked focaccia