- Located in an old industrial warehouse, Stork has dramatic and industrial interiors with a cool terrace on the waterfront.
- The menu offers a wide range of seafood and fish dishes that change daily, from classic fruits de mer to a whole Dover Sole. We feasted on the seasonal mussels and chips.
- It’s a perfect spot for a relaxed lunch or dinner with a buzzy atmosphere.
- The staff are very relaxed and easy going. They spoke perfect English so could answer all our questions and guide us through the menu.
- I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for something off the beaten track in Amsterdam.
Need to Know
Fish and seafood restaurant
Gedempt Hamerkanaal 201, 1021 KP Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Seafood and fish
Great for kids