- Staying at the thoughtfully restored 17th century farmhouse Can Domo, in the north of Ibiza, was like staying in a private villa with its’ award winning chef, excellent amenities and a friendly, full-time staff.
- Can Domo's secluded location was perfect for taking mindful walks in the olive groves that surround it and yet it was so easy to pop into Ibiza town by car, just twenty minutes away.
- All eight rooms surround a central courtyard and each is uniquely decorated, unfussy and comfortable. Our room had a really fun open-air bathroom that we loved!
- Breakfast was just amazing. A great continental buffet with eggs to order. A fantastic way to start a relaxing day!
- Chef Pau Barba creates some amazing dishes in a pretty setting, but sometimes I found it a bit OTT and quite expensive.
- There’s a well stocked bar and plenty of places to lounge around the pool, which being on the small side, is arguably best suited to cooling down in with a glass of rose in hand rather than hitting your weekly lap target!
- The vibe at Can Domo was totally laid back and relaxed with guests coming and going as they pleased, which is why it’s so popular with islanders. The perfect Ibizan hideaway!
Need to Know
Boutique ‘agrotourism’ hotel
Carretera Cala Llonga, Km 7.6, 07840, Santa Eulària, Ibiza
8 unique rooms
Open breakfast through to dinner
Mediterranean market cuisine
From £130 per night