- There’s not a Balazs property that we don’t fall in love with and Chiltern Firehouse is possibly at the top of the list.
- When it opened it was impossible to get a table in the restaurant. Today it remains one of the most in demand hotels and cocktail bars in London
- If you’re coming to London for a weekend or fancy a staycay, then this is the place to be.
- The rooms at Chiltern Firehouse, Marylebone, are effortlessly cool with lots of nods to the old Firehouse. We stayed in the Ladder House Suite and loved our huge bed with divine linens and the roaring fire. The delicious cake on arrival was not to be sniffed at either.
- The ladder bar is teaming with gorgeous people, fantastic Martinis and is pretty riotous most weekends.
- The staff are really fun on front desk and really sexy in the bar with uniforms that are achingly cool.
Need to Know
Luxury hotel with other properties including Chateau Marmont, The Mercer & Sunset Beach
1 Chiltern Street, Marylebone, London, W1U 7PA, England
Rooms 26 including 16 suites and lofts
Contemporary with American touch.
No, but massages can be arranged
Personally I’d leave mine at home
From £470 per night