- Claridge's is quite simply one of a kind. Situated in the heart of Mayfair you will only experience 5-star treatment from this iconic, luxury hotel.
- Art deco heritage with an understated air of true elegance, the interiors are contemporary with a design-led twist echoing the glamour of a bygone era.
- Space and comfort are top of the agenda for all the rooms, they have been designed to be lived in and enjoyed which is why so many guests call Claridge's their home from home (or perhaps it’s the luxury of monogrammed pillows!) I love the genuine charm and warmth and the staff who truly make Claridge's what it is, such impeccable service anticipating your every need.
- Davies and Brook opens in Summer 2019 and I can’t wait to see what chef Daniel Humm and restaurateur Will Guidara will bring to the hotel. In the meantime, you can find me enjoying a vodka martini in The Fumoir, but you will have to find the secret door in.
- Afternoon tea at Claridge's is served with a twist is not to be missed - I love the jade and white stiped china, it’s all such a treat. Look out for the seasonal afternoon tea menus around Mother’s Day and the Chelsea Flower Show.
- Try and visit or stay at the hotel in December, Claridge's at Christmas is a magical time for every generation taking sparkle to a whole new level. Each year the hotel invites a notable name from the creative industries to design the Christmas tree and it’s always legendary.
- The actor Spencer Tracy once said, “Not that I intend to die, but when I do, I don’t want to go to heaven, I want to go to Claridge’s”, and I quite agree.
Need to Know
True 5* luxury hotel in the heart of London
Claridge's, Brook Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 4HR, England
Several choices of where to eat across the hotel including the Foyer and The Fumoir
Comtemporary cuisine creating an aray of delicious dishes
Lavish spa with superior treatments
Gym complete with Mayfair skyline views
From £630 per night