- If you enjoy Mayfair’s vaunted celeb-magnet Kitty Fishers, you are going to love their sister restaurant, Cora Pearl. Situated in the heart of Covent Garden, this beautiful two floor, historic townhouse restaurant is the perfect pre- or post theatre venue.
- This really is a restaurant not to be missed. It has mastered the perfect balance between food, interiors, mood, service and sheer fun, all of which reflect the restauarants namesake who was a famous nineteenth century courtesan. We absolutely LOVE it.
- This is a perfectly proportioned, small restaurant with the ground floor as the main restaurant and a cool cocktail bar with an open kitchen downstairs.
- There’s indulgent, dark green, velvet banquette seating, parquet flooring and vintage lighting which gives it that old school, decadent, sexy vibe.
- The menu is all about British classics with dishes such as pork & turnips, cod, parsnips & sherry and to die for chips. Don’t forget to order some! This is not just good food, it’s fantastic food.
Need to Know
30 Henrietta St, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 8NA, England
Complex, British comfort food