- If you can't do the things in life you need or want to do because of pain or discomfort, inexplicable anxiety, sleep disturbance, well, just about anything really, then you need to visit the man known locally as the family osteopath, the renowned Ben Court.
- Just browsing the innumerable glowing patient reviews on his website should be motivation enough to at least give him and cranial osteopathy a try. He might well have the answer to your problem, especially a problem that has thus far proven intractable.
- Ben is a fully qualified cranial osteopath with over 15 years of experience rebalancing mind and body, not just addressing your aches and pains! I booked in for a much needed overhaul and unexpectedly found my mental wellbeing improved enormously, not just the various physical conditions I had originally presented with. What a bonus!
- Ben is brilliant with kids and has seen two of mine, helping enormously with their sleep, anxiety and stomach problems.
- Most of us cope with some degree of stress, in and of itself a massive contributor to being in pain, but pain and a lack of mobility compound the impact of that stress and it becomes a vicious circle. There really is no reason to simply put up with it or medicate the symptom of the problem rather than going straight to the source.
- I really cannot recommend Ben highly enough. This very kind and personable man goes far beyond your average health practitioner in terms of your care and I'll not hesitate to return in the future should the need arise for any member of my family. He is, after all, our family osteopath.
Need to Know
11 High St, Fairford, Gloucestershire, GL7 4AD, England
Ben is brilliant with kids and has helped mine and many others
£70 for an initial consultation (1hr), follow up consultation £48.50 for 30 mins and £70 for 60 mins