- D Maris Bay is perched on the cliffs in a totally secluded spot overlooking over the Aegean Sea. It’s the perfect place to get away from it all.
- The rooms are lovely, but have a slight corporate feel. Great sea views .
- The staff are all great and very friendly.
- The food is incredible with a huge selection of restaurants offering everything from Italian on one of the beaches to Zuma at the main hotel.
- From the hotel you get a lift down to the sea where you then have a choice of 5 beaches. There are boats parked at each beach to ferry you around. We loved nipping between the beaches and decks. The sea is crystal clear and the swimming is some of the best in Europe.
- I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel and would love to go back. There is so much to do, but the restaurants and gym classes aren’t cheap.
Need to Know
A secluded hotel with 5 private beaches
Hisarönü Mevki, Yeni Datça Yolu 35. Km, 48380 Marmaris/Muğla, Turkey
6 restaurants, 7 bars
Wide range of cuisines across the 6 restaurants
Mytha Spa with 10 treatment rooms
Bodyism runs the fitness
Great kids club
From £225 per night