- De Kas is a unique and beautiful restaurant set within a greenhouse that dates back to the 1920s and used to belong to the Amsterdam Municpal. It really is a must during a visit to Amsterdam.
- There is a set menu that changes daily serving Mediterranean dishes with a focus on organic vegetables from the garden and a touch of fish and meat. Lunch is 3-4 courses with dinner being 5-6 courses. The vegetables and herbs are grown on site, giving you the freshest ingredients possible.
- The staff are all incredibly friendly and passionate about food. Their English is also word perfect, which helps when running through the menu.
- The wine list consists of 40 sustainable wine options.
- They have a great private room for larger parties or events.
Need to Know
A Mediterranean restaurant serving organic produce from their garden
Kamerlingh Onneslaan 3, 1097 DE Amsterdam, The Netherlands
A set menu that changes daily
It’s a sophisticated menu so wouldn’t suit mine