- We tried our first ever kids’ hotel after years of avoiding them and it was a huge success. Domes of Elounda, in Crete, gave us a complete break.
- The décor is dated in the communal areas but the apartments are well done. It is not the place for the design chasers, but it does really work.
- The staff at Domes of Elounda were exceptional and genuinely seem to love kids of all ages. We went at the very end of the season and they were still on top form.
- The food was great and kept us all happy and had everything covered from a spaghetti bolognaise to a sushi platter.
- Whizz around the resort in golf buggies. The kids loved the freedom this provided.
- With so many facilities from water sports to treasure hunts and tennis, the kids were all happy, while I enjoyed ariel yoga and private pilates classes.
- We had two connecting apartments giving us four bedrooms with two pools. It worked incredibly well and gave us lots of space.
Need to Know
A luxurious beachfront hotel resort
Driros Sa Tsifliki, Schisma Elountas 72053, Crete, Greece
One to three bed rooms - including private residences
Four different unique spaces to eat
Everything from local fish to Asian cuisine
Relaxing spa with an abundance of treatments
Lots of facilities and classes from water polo to yoga
Lots of daily activities that are great for kids' entertainment
Premium suites starting from £160 per night
Luxury villas from £570 per night