- The Eleven Eleven Wellness Center combines western medicine with alternative therapies, looking at diet, nutrition, exercise and stress management.
- Frank Lipman started my journey to wellness and adopting better lifestyle choices.
- He and his team look at your imbalances to discover the root cause. Whether it's a lack of sleep, indigestion, bloating, depression or pain, you name it, the centre will get their heads together and put you back on a manageable road to owning your health.
- I started with his 2-week cleanse – shakes, vitamins and clean food (think no gluten, dairy, sugar, caffeine, meat, dairy or alcohol). Whilst the first few days were a struggle to get used to, by day four I was on a roll.
- Loved the results of the first cleanse so went on to do a 6-week cleanse which broke my addiction to coffee and gluten and seriously cut down all the other vices. I felt bright, alive, energised and looked fit and healthy.
- Lipman has a direct and no-nonsense manner that shouldn’t put you off.
- The centre is a family and you feel the warmth and light banter as you enter.
- I had weekly acupuncture which I loved.
Need to Know
A widely recognised trailblazer and leader in functional and integrative medicine
32 W 22nd St, New York, NY 10010, USA
Collection of treatment rooms for acupuncture & physical therapy, psychotherapy & nutrition.
Price upon consultation