- It goes without saying that the focus on this American food stop is EGGS!
- Although we are not huge egg fans, we were blown away by this spot. We sampled the “Slut Jar” which had a delicious underbelly of salted mashed potato, topped with egg and chives; which we mixed together and dipped thin, toasted baguette into. It was absolutely divine! The food was unique and absolutely bursting with flavour.
- As coffee lovers we were impressed with the quality of our flat white, not to mention the freshly squeezed orange juice. My daughter devoured her warm chocolate chip cookie and the nugget I sampled was exquisite.
- From the menu the most popular choice seemed to be the Brioche bun with bacon, eggs and cheese. Yum!
- The space felt like a diner with its busy, open plan kitchen but if you wanted a softer atmosphere; you can sit out back amongst peaceful greenery.
- Eggslut has a fun and friendly team who provide great customer service and entertaining banter. We loved it so much we went back the next day!
Need to Know
Its more than a breakfast spot!
185 Portobello Road, Notting Hill, London, W11 2ED, England
All things Eggs!
Will love it