- El Chiringuito has been around for a while, but it’s still got to be one of my fave spots for a fun lunch.
- A very cool beach restaurant, with great food, good music and people watching.
- The menu serves your typical Ibizan beach food with fresh fish, yummy pasta and much more, not to mention great cocktails.
- This is a great spot for a large group with or without kids and lunch can easily merge into dinner.
- Always book as it gets booked up.
- There is a great kids club.
- Don’t miss out on the shop.
Need to Know
Playa Es Cavallet, Ibiza, 07830, Islas Baleares, Spain
Everything Ibizan from fresh fish dishes to amazing pastas
Kids are welcome and there is a small playground