- In the heart of Ibiza old town, this quiet little restaurant is a must. Sit amongst the vines and enjoy the passing crowds.
- The food is incredible with dishes such as beetroot and carrot gazpacho, seafood paella or rack of Iberico lamb.
- Anne, who owns El Portalon, also owns an organic farm that supplies many of Ibiza’s top restaurants and is considered one of islands foodie pioneers.
- All the food is sustainably grown and sourced.
- Great for families or just grown-ups.
- Get Anne’s new cook book ‘Eivissa’ and take some of Ibiza home with you.
Need to Know
Small Ibizan restaurant
Plaça dels Desemparats, 1, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
Delicious, locally sourced dishes from clams to seafood paella