- The idea behind FaceGym makes complete sense to us! What’s not to like about non-invasive techniques that deliver immediately visible results?
- This is not just a facial though. It’s a workout for the face and you can expect some of the 40+ facial muscles worked on to ache the next day like they’ve never ached before! But it’s a good kind of ache, the sort familiar to all gym bunnies! No pain, no gain!
- If you adhere to the principle that your face needs a workout just like your body, then toning it’s muscles for definition and massaging to stimulate lymphatic drainage, blood circulation and collagen production inevitably results in a tightened and revitalised skin.
- The massage is followed by a tingly electro-current treatment causing temporary micro twitches (micro sit ups for the face!), a gold roller to boost collagen production, a Chinese jade tool to undo facial muscle knots and finishing with a cooling and refreshing vitamin dense spray. I left praying they’d create an equivalent treatment for the body!
- Prepare to be truly amazed by the results should you choose to treat just half of your face at a time on your first visit! You’ll refuse to leave until they’ve done the other side!
- We’re definitely adding this to our weekly maintenance regime along with nails and a blow dry! It’s affordable, effective and should you choose to invest in a home care device like the FaceGym Pro, then benefits continue to accrue through home use.
Need to Know
Skincare treatments and home care devices.
352 Kings Road, London. SW3 5EW, England & other locations in London and New York.
The roller is £30, beauty restorer stone £38 and the FaceGym Pro £429 - so worth it when you consider treatment costs over time.