- The Four Seasons is situated on the Athens Riviera and just 30 minutes from the city centre, it has a stunning beach and chilled seaside vibe. This is the perfect place for a quick beach holiday or somewhere to base yourself whilst visiting the historical city of Athens. The décor throughout the hotel is very fresh and nautical.
- As you would expect from the Four Seasons the staff are faultless and on hand to help with anything and everything.
- We stayed on the Nafsika side of the hotel which I would highly recommend as I preferred the communal areas. The rooms are a very good size with decent balconies. Ours had a view over the pool and out to sea. The décor in the rooms is very simple and clean with lush bathrooms and beautifully tiled floors. I loved the proper black out blinds and great linen and pillows. All spot on.
- There are eight restaurants to choose from when it comes to eating so you won’t get bored! The breakfast, which was included, was delicious whether you were eating from the buffet or the à la carte menu. Don’t miss out on their great selection of smoothies and juices. For lunch and dinner you can eat around the pool or at their beach restaurant. For dinner we loved the sushi restaurant perched on the cliffs. It’s also worth visiting the beach restaurant Krabo about 5 mins away by a taxi.
- The Four Seasons Athens has enough activities to keep you busy for a week, whether that may be chilling in the stunning spa, playing tennis or enjoying the large selection of water sports. There is also a sweet kids club right by the pool, perfect for tiny tots.
- This is definitely now a firm favourite.
Need to Know
A Four Seasons beachside hotel
Apollonos 40, Vouliagmeni 16671, Greece
303 rooms split between two hotels
8 restaurants to choose from
Option of most cuisines: Greek / Sushi / Modern
Large spa / 3 private beaches
€500 per night upwards