- Newly renovated, fully serviced old colonial house for rent right in the heart of old Havana.
- Unnoticeable from the street but an oasis on the inside. The 10,000 square foot space is set over two floors and has many areas to relax after exploring the city.
- In the evening, sip cocktails from the balcony listening to the sounds of the city. Makes you feel like you have gone back in time.
- The decor is a mixture of colonial Cuba with a bit of a Moroccan and Ibizan influence. Handmade furniture and light fixtures.
- Run by lifelong Havana resident Willy. There is nothing he does not know about the city.
- Breakfast is provided and other meals can be arranged upon request.
- The staff can arrange any activity when you book from salsa dancing, rum tasting, artist studio visits and day trips to beautiful beaches, to name but a few.
- Food does not have the best reputation in Havana, but the team at Gardens make sure you not only eat at the best hidden restaurants, but they can also tell you exactly what to order when you get there.
- The team at Gardens Havana can help arrange all aspects of your trip, from flights and airport pick up, to longer excursions to other parts of the island.
Need to Know
Relaxed, vibrant and gorgeous house
Old Havana, Cuba
4 bedrooms sleeping 8 guests
In-house cooks. Breakfast is provided but other meals are on request if you want a night in.
From £737 per night