- In an ideal world, we’d all eat a nutrient-dense diet, drink lots of water, have 8 hours of restorative sleep and a daily dose of exercise...when that doesn’t happen (which is, lets face it, the case for most of us at least some of the time) then in steps the IV vitamin drip solution!
- My previous experiences of IV vit drips and shots have been in upscale doctors’ offices. I wasn’t a fan then and so I was prepared not to like this at all either!
- However, I was pleasantly surprised to find both process (which took about half an hour after a quick assessment) and medically trained technician (a former A&E nurse) efficient and confidence inducing. I would definitely go back, but this is not a treatment for the needle-phobic!
- Hygienic and with a doctor on call to answer all my questions, I felt secure in the knowledge I was in professional hands as I sat in my screened-off, blue leather booth in the centre of Westfield. A surreal experience come to think of it!
- You pick from a menu of vitamin-based drips and booster shots, the most popular being Hydration for £75. There are plenty to choose from such as Party Drip (had many of those!), multi-vitamin and immunity drips. I went for the Mood Boost with a top up of Glutamine and felt great afterwards. I’m never sure if that’s just the placebo effect, but why question the feel good factor?
- This is definitely a fast acting pick me up solution with no nasty side effects! For some, it kicks in while you’re still seated in the chair! So be prepared to feel good, fast!
Need to Know
3 spots over London:
- 21, Boxpark, Bethnal Green Rd, London, E1 6GY, England
- Westfield, Ariel Way, London, W12 7GF, England
- 566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5YA, England
Drips range from £75- £300 and shots £30 - £185