- Gioegos is a traditional fish tavern situated on the sea rocks of Plaka, Elounda, next to the small harbor, overlooking the island of Spinalonga.
- The staff will give you a warm welcome and talk you through the menu while regaling you with stories of the local fisherman.
- The fish is delicious and fresh, I would ask for recommendations and don’t be afraid to ask your waiter to fillet your fish.
- You might find you are sitting next to Lady Gaga or one of the many celebs who have visited.
- We visited for dinner but also great for lunch.
- Leave time to walk around the pretty town and enjoy some local ice cream.
Need to Know
Traditional fish Tavern
Plaka, Elounda, Lassithi, Crete, Greece
Greek traditional cuisine – all kinds of fresh fish and meats