- Gjelina is one of our favourite spots in LA and a brilliant excuse to stroll down Abbot Kinney to the beach via some of the most eclectic shops in town.
- Yes, you have to wait for a table and yes, it is absolutely worth the hype!
- Everything on the menu is delicious. It’s what creative, dynamic, modern American food is all about – a melting pot of flavours that are almost too much to bear, but are somehow perfectly matched and better together.
- Try the Moroccan baked eggs with Merguez or the Black Eye Pea Stew with collard greens.
- It’s the place to go with a party or the morning after a party – to detox or re-tox, to de-brief and re-group.
- Follow with a coffee from the brilliant Intellegentsia coffee bar a few doors down the road!
Need to Know
Modern American restaurant
1429 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice CA 90291, USA
Pizza, salads, veg, fish and meat