- Gleneagles have done an outstanding renovation on their Scottish property.
- We took the overnight Caledonian train with our 3 kids, (6, 8 & 10 years old) which was extraordinarily exciting for everyone, although not a lot of sleep was to be had…!
- Our room was absolutely gorgeous. It was a wonderful en suite with plenty of space and overlooked the grounds. It really felt like home.
- There are few hotels that take care of the finer details like Gleneagles does. The attention to detail is what really makes a room somewhere you want to get cosy and relax.
- The kids had an equally spacious room with a brilliant design that doesn’t make a mother panic at the thought of the kids destroying it…
- Gleneagles have a handful of restaurants to try with our favourites being the grand Strathern for breakfast and dinner and the Dormer at the golf club for lunch, which has a wonderful relaxed environment. They have got a great selection of dishes for kids and adults. That said there’s a fun bistro during the day, a cafe and a Michelin star spot too. What’s not to love!
- If you are looking for a family trip with something for everyone as well as beautiful service and scenery this hotel should be at the top of your list. We had a fantastic weekend and can’t wait to go again.
- Book now as this is only going to get more and more popular now their renovation is complete.
Need to Know
Luxury Hotel, Spa and Golf resort
The Gleneagles, Hotel Auchterarder, Perthshire, Scotland PH3 1NF, England
232 luxury bedrooms, including 26 suites
9 restaurants / bars to choose from
Gorgeous spa with great facilities
Great health club with everything you could need
So many activities for kids of all ages
Rooms from £245 per night