- Glow bar is one of the most instagrammable venues we have set foot in! Pretty in pink, this calm and relaxing wellness haunt oozes chilled relaxation from every pore!
- Created by a woman for women, this wellness company is on a mission to help manage your stress levels using infrared saunas, “moon milk” drinks packed with adaptogen herbs and crystals. Bring on the glow!
- From the minute we walked into Glow, being ushered from chic changing room to sauna pod, every detail had been carefully thought of from aromatherapy diffuser and charcoal infused water, to being able to plug in our own play lists to relax to.
- The two of us sat together in our private, 67 degree sauna pod for 45 minutes, which was harder than we imagined, but it was going to stimulate collagen production, release endorphins, boost our immune system, detoxify, increase blood circulation and boost overall wellness. It was more than worth it! We left on a high and everyone commented on our glowing skin.
- After our sweat sesh, we caught our breath in the comfy café and indulged in a refreshing moon milk of macqui berry, ashwagandha and lavender, before browsing the carefully curated self-care products on our way out.
- Sweating as a means of cleansing and healing the body and mind has been used in many cultures for centuries. The infrared sauna allows you to maximise these benefits in your skin, body and mood. Best of all, we slept like babies that night!
Need to Know
Anti-stress wellness haunt
70 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 7RY, England
Lovely café stocked with healthy fare
4 sauna pods, 2 of which can be booked for 2 people at a time (45 min sessions)
£40 a session