- Gold restaurant and bar. We love Notting Hill particularly Portobello Road and Golbourne Road but always feel considering what a great neighbourhood it is we lack in enough good spots to hang out. So Gold is a very welcome addition.
- A cool unassuming entrance with a graphic face painted on the façade you walk into a chic and well-designed bar.
- As you stroll to the light and airy restaurant out back it’s a calm oasis of green with beautiful leafy plants everywhere you look. The glass retractable ceiling gives a serene atmosphere not often found in London. In fact you feel like you are anywhere but London.
- The menu is a selection of well thought out ingredients put together to create a fresh healthy and innovative menu. Seasonal plates cooked in a wood ovens.
- The second floor restaurant is equally easy on the eye with exposed brick, comfortable seating and relaxed dining experience.
- Continue up and you’ll find the private dining room. The very word conjures up images of dead spaces with no atmosphere, but not at Gold. It’s your own den of fabulousness with a great little bar, more brick, more wild leaves and great Feng Su.
- This is going to be a VERY popular spot with all the locals that it might be hard for anyone else to get in so get a reservation while you can.
Need to Know
95-97 Portobello Road, Notting Hill, London, W11 2QB, England