- Heckfield Place is a stunning countryside hotel in the heart of Hampshire. It is definitely my favourite place to go to escape city life for a few days. It’s a huge plus it only takes an hour to get there from London and once you’re in the hotel it feels like you’re in a different world. You start relaxing instantly.
- The hotel has the most chic interior and they have really thought of every detail. One example is that you get a monogrammed luggage tag put on your bags when you leave the hotel.
- The famous chef Skye Gyngell has created the menus for Heckfield Place and the food is not only delicious but also organic and locally grown. All the items in the mini bar are home-made and are changed depending on the season.
- There is a Bodyism cottage at Heckfield Place where you can do personal training, pilates or yoga. Also during the summer, sessions can be done down by the freshwater lakes
- At the end of 2019, a larger Spa with several Bodyism studios will open its doors.
Need to Know
Georgian hotel set in 400 acres
Heckfield Place, Hampshire, RG27 0LD, England
2 Restaurants - Marle and Hearth (set menu) - plus the Moon Bar
Lead by Skye Gyngell, a simple approach to fresh produce
Little Bothy spa (offering all-natural treatments)
The Little Bothy offers personal training, yoga and pilates from bodyism
They are welcome but not a huge amount to do and no creche. I would leave mine at home
From £350 per night