- Can’t tell you how excited I was the first time I stayed at Hotel du Cap. Probably my favourite European hotel.
- Located between Nice and Cannes at the Southern tip of Cap d’Antibes, this hotel has been host to every glamour puss you can think of and you certainly feel that the moment you arrive.
- First built as a home for writers seeking inspiration it was then transformed into a hotel in 1889.
- Although there are 118 suites and on 22 acres it still manages to feel intimate. But book ahead rooms are like gold dust in July & August.
- Rooms are understated chic – simple neutral colourways with sumptuous fabrics, beautiful linens and rugs so soft you lose your feet.
- The grounds are beautiful, lush and incredibly manicured surrounding you with acres of pine trees and tropical gardens.
- The salt water pool has been a destination for the chic Cote D’azur scene since 1914. Photographed many, many times for its stunning view as its perched on the cliff top.
- There are two restaurants with one being more relaxed, for dinner ideally request to sit out on the terrace for the view. I always opt for the lighter options on the menu as too much classic French cooking can make me snoozy!
- Spa, fitness centre, shopping, hair dresser and amazing tennis courts will keep you entertained if you’re not just happy to lie on a Cabana relaxing by the pool.
- There is a complimentary kids club, but I chose to leave mine at home!
Need to Know
Amazing hotel in the heart of the Riviera.
Boulevard J. F. Kennedy, BP 29, 06601 Antibes, France
118 rooms with French panache.
Option to eat at either Eden Roc restaurant or Eden Roc Grill
Both restaurants serve Mediterranean style dishes
Luxury spa with surplus of treatments available
Fitness studio available with personal trainers and classes.
From £600 per night.