- Hotpod yoga is quite literally all in the name…! It consists of Yoga in 37-degree heat inside a pod. If you love yoga, you will love this.
- Each session is approx. 45 mins, during which you will sweat, stretch and enjoy some powerful poses.
- The teachers are brilliant, and we were totally immersed in the classes. We loved the dark lighting and the heat, unlike with Bikram yoga where you can feel slightly anxious this was perfect temperature.
- You will be properly sweating so I wouldn’t wear too much! Shorts and a sports bra or leggings and a sports bra is definitely enough.
- You will want lots of water. Towels are provided and they have got showers, which you will definitely want to use after each class.
Need to Know
Yoga in 37-degree heat
19 Eccleston Yard, London, SW1W 9AZ, UK
£16 per class