- Inhabit Hotel is the first wellness hotel in Paddington, London. An easy place to enjoy good food, yoga and a somewhere to stay.
- The rooms are simple and feel very Scandinavian and perfect for somewhere to base oneself when exploring the city. The rooms aren’t huge but often have multiple beds so perfect for families. Expect to find Ren products in the bathrooms and spa fragrances wafting from the room diffusers in the rooms.
- The rooms start at £130 so they really are great value.
- The communal spaces are well designed and very comfortable, we love the library.
- You must eat here, Yeotown have curated and run the kitchen so expect super healthy and delicious dishes. The perfect way to kick start the day.
- Whilst at the hotel do book into one of their yoga or meditation classes with their fantastic instructors, many whom are visiting for the day.
Need to Know
Wellness boutique hotel
25 - 27 Southwick St, Paddington, London W2 1JQ, England
88 rooms (some have multiple beds for families or groups)
Healthy organic produce
Meditation / yoga / suana
Welcome and you can have dogs