- Can you Jab??
- Jab Box, in Mayfair, is the best and most authentic boxing and training experience you’ll find in London.
- Founded by ex-professional boxer and former Bodyism trainer George Veness and his co-founder Jamie Landesberg, Jab looks as good as it feels.
- From the get-go you feel like you are in a boxing gym straight out of the seventies...a wall covered in gloves facing a wall of vintage photographs of the founder’s history with boxing (Jamie’s grandfather was also a professional boxer). These guys know what they are talking about...
- You are given a number at check in which stops the fight for the best spots in class (genius) and you either start with a bag or groundwork. Each day is different...upper body; lower body; core; full body...
- The music starts and you are called down to class imitating a real life walk on into the ring.
What follows is 45 minutes of a real work out. It’s hot, it’s sweaty and it’s fun. High energy, great music and great trainers.
- An approx. 500 calorie burn. What’s not to love?!
- After class head up to the cafe for a post workout shake - loving The Joey at the moment!
- Boxing truly is training for the mind as well as the body. Bring on that A game!
Need to Know
Fitness Boxing Class
JAB Boxing Limited, 32-34 North Audley St, Mayfair, W1K 6ZG, London, UK
Single session is £25 or bulk buy 10 Classes for £225.