- Josh Wood Colour in Notting Hill looks achingly cool and more hipster than Holland Park. The kind of place that top models, celebrities and beauty editors would go and indeed they do. It is also incredibly warm and welcoming.
- Yes, it’s a salon as in hair, but it’s also a salon as in social gathering - conversation and ideas flow like the glossy manes here. You’ll leave feeling inspired and gorgeous.
- Colour is their game and they play to win every time. It’s not just about what suits your complexion, but also your character and your life. These guys create dream hair for your unique reality.
- Josh is the master of hair colour, but his team are all stars in their own right and anyone you’ll see will be fabulous. Sibi’s our go to for Colour and Catherine does our cut. They are both great artists and fabulous company.
- We love Josh’s ‘takeaway’ collection of touch up tools for a little bit of his colour magic while you’re on the go.
Need to Know
6 Lansdowne Mews, London W11 3AN, England
Prices start at highlights £100 and cut and blow dry from £90