- Kitty Fisher’s is named after the infamous 18th Century courtesan and it’s all about really good food and wine, but don’t miss out on their house cocktail ‘Bad Kitty’.
- We love the dark walks and velvet seating. It all feels very decadent and so it should as the food really is some of the best.
- The menu is all about simple classics, whether that’s the welsh rarebit or quail risotto. I promise they won't taste like any you've had before
- This is somewhere to go when you really want to focus on the food and not just the crowd, but that’s not to say the crowd isn’t great.
- This is a small and gorgeous gem of a restaurant.
Need to Know
10 Shepherd Market, Mayfair, London, W1J 7QF, England
Classic British food