- Located in a secluded bay just outside Athens, Krabo is a chic and bohemian style beach club. From the minute you step through the door, you can’t help but love the place. You will feel as if you have been whisked away to a Greek island.
- The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about what they do and keen to show you around and introduce you to the rest of the team.
- Go for lunch or dinner in the restaurant or enjoy their full-service cabanas and sunbeds on the beach.
- Krabo was probably our favourite restaurant in Athens, offering great food in a relaxed and stylish environment. The menu is Mediterranean offering traditional Greek and seasonal dishes. The executive chef uses solely organic and local ingredients and his passion really does show.
- When booking a table, do remember that no one eats lunch before 3pm and dinner before 9:30 / 10pm!
Need to Know
Beach club and restaurant
Thespidos, Vouliagmeni 16671, Greece