- Situated in the heart of Verbier is La Cordée, a very relaxed 4-star spa hotel. The décor is a mix of alpine and verbier heritage. The hotel and rooms feel very warm and cosy and are stylishly done.
- The rooms are a decent size, although I could have done with more drawers for my clothes. There is room to relax and also enjoy the balcony with its' great views. The bathrooms were also a good size with lovely bath products.
- The staff were super helpful and friendly.
- Breakfast was delicious and I enjoyed being able to make my own fresh juice. The restaurant is open throughout the day, but we only had breakfast in the hotel.
- There is a great spa which is well worth a visit. Lovely pool, great gym and the compulsory sauna and steam. Having had a very late night the night before, I tried a facial which was amazing and well worth the money. I left fresh faced and looking as if I'd just had 12 hours sleep!
Need to Know
Luxurious, bespoke 4-star superior hotel
Route du Centre Sportif 24, CH - 1936 Verbier, Switzerland
Open for Breakfast and dinner
Authentic meat, fish and veg dishes created in a wood oven
Relaxing and lavish spa area with jacuzzi, sauna and pool
Starts from £200 per night