- La Paloma is one of my favourite places ever...
- Low key but super cool, great for people watching.
- Delicious home-made food in a family run restaurant.
- The menu is small and simple with many of the ingredients coming from Italy. Every dish is divine.
- Sit in the garden under the sparkly lights and enjoy a delightful cocktail before supper.
- It is open for lunch or supper, but I definitely prefer supper.
- Don’t miss out on the shop. Great for treating yourself.
Need to Know
An authentic and very stylish restaurant
Carrer Can Pou, 4, 07812 Sant Llorenç de Balàfia, Illes Balears, Spain
Authentic homemade food from fresh ingredients
Kids are welcome and there is a small playground