- If you are looking for a state-of-the-art medical gym head to Lanserhof at the Arts Club on Dover Street in London. The medical expertise, alongside some of the best gym equipment in the UK, makes this the ultimate in wellness.
- Upon joining the gym you will be given a full health assessment with a PT and a pre-screening with a nurse. All Diagnostics will help to create your own personal training plan. An MRI scan is also used to assess body composition, while the spine lab will use technology to create an image of the curvature of your spine and any imbalances.
- The movement lab will use devices to monitor the complex musculoskeletal system and the cardiopulmonary exercise testing will measure your heart activity and evaluate your optimal exercise capacity. Once this has been completed I think it is fair to say you will know more about your body than you ever have before!
- The gym allows you to train with a completely new generation of fitness equipment, the bio circuit. At a touch of a button your individual training programme will be uploaded with your correct positing and weights etc.
- Alongside the great gym space there is also a full schedule of classes to include: Pilates / Yoga / HIIT / Reformer Pilates / Stretch etc.
- Once you have worked out don’t miss out on the physiotherapy / osteopathy / cryotherapy chamber / acupuncture / vitamin drips and the full aesthetics treatment menu.
- The members bar is a great space to relax and feast on their delicious healthy dishes. I tried the vegetarian lasagne which was delicious.
- All in all this is an incredibly impressive space not to mention beautiful. If you need a gym / medical spa in Mayfair look no further.
Need to Know
17/18 Dover Street, Mayfair, London W1S 4LT, England
Healthy dishes based on their renowned Energy Cuisine
£6,500 per year