- One & Only Le Saint Géran has recently reopened after a multi-million dollar revamp, the whole resort is now effortlessly sleek. Luxury abounds at every turn with neutral tones, architectural touches and absolutely everything you would want from beachfront luxury.
- Even the standard rooms sprawl with his and hers wardrobes, oversized everything including beds, bathtubs and showers. Top notch fittings and decadent views enhance the appeal.
- Nothing is too much trouble and the staff here are loyal to the end with some having worked here for over 20 years. If you have kids in tow, seek out Mukesh at the poolside restaurant for an exceptionally personalised service.
- The main restaurant serves up an indulgent buffet breakfast and nightly buffet dinner including Western and Creole options served up in poolside cabanas. For a bit of variety there is a Japanese and a steak restaurant to assuage any need to leave the resort.
- Watersports dominate with waterskiing and more on offer, but there is also a high-tech gym, tennis courts, bicycle hire and a range of excursions to be sampled if you can drag yourself away from the beach. And don’t forget the spa.
- An incredible family-friendly luxury hotel with predominantly family-friendly rooms, kids under 5 eating free and a top of the range kids club.
Need to Know
Iconic resort in Mauritius nestled on a pristine private peninsula
Pointe de Flacq, Poste de Flacq 41518, Mauritius
Choice of 5 lavish restaurants across the resort
Each restaurant has a different menu with the option of enjoying everything from fresh seafood to Asian dishes
Amazing spa facilities, including a lap pool, with a long list of treatments available
Exceptional fitness equipment and classes
Excellent kids club
From £430 per night