- I headed to Lefay in Lake Garda for a self-induced detox and couldn’t have been more ready to clean out all the booze, pills, sugar and other ‘good’ stuff we recklessly fill ourselves with.
- Lefay is not hardcore. It’s more of a fluffy spa with lots of couples and plenty of pastries and wine knocking around, so if you are not disciplined and are looking to clean up your act, this is not the destination for you!
- Here luxury coexists harmoniously with nature. The resort nestles into a hillside and sits in an eleven acre national park blessed with unrivalled views across the peaks of the Dolomites, on the western shores of Lake Garda. Heaven!
- Hayley and I spent our days hiking and running in the woodland and olive groves, in the gym and practicing yoga. When the sun came out we lounged by one of three amazing pools.
- Afternoons were spent in the Hamman or in one of the eight sauna/steam rooms on offer, sweating out all those nasty toxins.
- Although the breakfast was nothing to write home about, the food was really good. You can have the regular menu or go for the spa option. But if you’re high maintenance, like us, order off menu and have exactly what you want!
- I’ve never been to a spa offering such a wide selection of facials, massages, body wraps etc. Truly amazing! Staff attention to detail and service was the best I’ve ever come across.
Need to Know
Lefay is a luxury wellness destination at one with nature. Located in Lake Garda as well as the Dolomites
Via Angelo Feltrinelli, 13625084 Gargnano BS, Italy
Not really the place for them
From €290 per room per night. We didn’t sign up to a package, instead doing bed & breakfast and added on daily treatments.