- Les Cinq Djellabas is the perfect hotel to get away from everything. A real bit of paradise just outside the Medina. Each room is its own little lodge situated within a lush garden.
- The staff are invisible, if you want them you call from your room, but you won’t see them hovering around.
- The food was delicious, which is no surprise as it partners with Le Foundouk. Breakfast is served in your room. The waiter will come to the pool in the late morning to see who wants lunch and to take orders.
- The beautiful pool and comfy sun loungers are the perfect spot to spend the day lazing around. We often found we were the only people there.
- The rooms are simply done but very stylish, lovely four poster beds with a sitting area to relax and great bathrooms.
- This is not the hotel to people watch, but perfect for complete r&r before heading into the medina.
Need to Know
Very stylish and relaxed hotel in a 1-hectare park
Douar al Gribate Marrakech Palmeraie, Marrakesh 40000
10 individual lodges comprising 5 deluxe suites and 5 suites
Hotel restaurant open all weeks serving lunch and dinner
Lunch menu is composed of snacks, salads and gastronomic dishes, whilst the dinner menu offers a selection of Moroccan specialities and gourmet desserts
Swimming pool, traditional Moroccan steam baths and massages available on request
They are welcome, but I would leave mine at home
Deluxe suite from €270 per night
Suites from €230 per night