- The decor is simple yet chic and there is a bright and airy atmosphere with the lingering aroma of freshly baked pastries.
- Delicious coffees, freshly made cakes and pastries, delicious freshly baked bread. Try and get there early in the morning or afternoon before the bread stock runs out. Would highly recommend the banana bread heated, with an espresso to accompany.
- All the staff are friendly, cheerful and professional.
- I love coming here to hang out after yoga to get my shot of oat milk in my flat whites.
- The bakery is run as a social enterprise, designed as a safe environment for disadvantaged women to learn transferrable skills, be hired in the bakery and be mentored. There can be no better way to take your coffee.
- Laptop free! No wifi means having a coffee and enjoying watching the world go by...
Need to Know
71-73 Allen Road, Hackney, London, N16 8RY, England
All things cakes and coffee