- Margaret Dabbs London is the best podiatrist I’ve ever seen!
- In the States, I’d get my mani/pedi every week. There were nail bars everywhere and you just walked in and were seen. In London my hands and feet went to pot because you had to make an appointment every time.
- It was after a particularly neglectful period that I organised myself and booked into Margaret Dabbs at Space NK on Westbourne Grove. It was a revelation.
- All those years I had a New York City pedicure I needed to go back the following week, but after an appointment with Margaret Dabbs podiatrist my feet were good for a month!
- This is not a pedicure. This is a foot renovation. No longer did I need to hide my hard-flaky feet at yoga, I could actually feel proud of my soft footsies.
- You can still get your toes painted in pretty colours, but you’ll have had a real education on the health of your feet. And while you’re there, why not get a mani at the same time.
- This is also a good spot for a quick and efficient wax. I like to get everything done under one roof!
- It feels slightly under the radar as appointments are pretty easy to come by. Get booking!
Need to Know
Pedicure, manicure and leg treatments
127-131 Westbourne Grove, London, W2 4UP, England
Medical pedicure from £85.00 for 45 mins