- We love a facial and at our age it seems like a very important party of the beauty regime. As we get older it is essential to look after our skin unless you are one of the few lucky people with incredible genetics!
- Medicetics on Connaught Street is our preferred clinic for a proper deep cleanse. I visited Vicky Dondos for a full consultation with a six-month skin plan taking into account: budget, time spent in the sun and of course your skin.
- It’s so refreshing to actually have a plan for your skin, rather than just doing random treatments all the time, and this no doubt has a much better result.
- Vicky suggested I start with a course of three hydra facials to really give the skin a deep cleanse before I start with new products and treatments etc.
- The HydraFacial MD treatment combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant application to help produce gleaming, glowing skin. By combining these actions the HydraFacial MD removes dead skin cells, extracts dirt and impurities, and hydrates ageing, dull skin. The end result is skin that looks fresh, renewed and years younger.
Need to Know
37 Connaught Street Hyde Park, London, W2 2AZ, England
£145 for 60 mins