- Whether you are only hopping to Ibiza for a weekend celebration, a spot of clubbing or even for business, Mikasa is a central and charming bolthole is great value for money and superbly located in Marina Botafoch. Unusually, it is open all year round, and so is ideal for off season jaunts.
- A beach-side mix of laid back Ibizan style with lots of raffia and cane furnishings and light fittings, with floor to ceiling windows to take in the wonderful views of the harbour with Dalt Vila as the backdrop.
- Mikasa's rooms are cosy in size but with great beds and linens and lots of comforts. Bathroom amenities including bamboo toothbrushes and Rituals products.
- The team led by the French owner / manager, Natasha is super friendly and accommodating. They serve breakfast until 7pm!
- The food stands out, with an Italian chef cooking imaginative Lebanese and healthy dishes. The breakfasts are by far the stand out and include delicious chia seed and Acai bowls and gluten free avocado toasts as well as more traditional Iberico ham with eggs etc.
- For a water taxi ride into the old town or a short walk to Botafoch hot spots Heart and Lio, the hotel is well located. There is also a pilates studio next door and Sa Punta Fishshack is nearby for lunch or a swim.
- The people watching is generally very good as it is well populated with locals. The restaurant hosts weekly themed events with traditional Spanish, Moroccan and Lebanese lunches that are always very buzzy.
Need to Know
Calle Ibosim, 11, 07800 Eivissa, Ibiza, Spain
Lebanese roof terrace
From 100 euro per room per night