- Moby’s is a great Italian restaurant, found in the heart of the East of the Hamptons, overlooking the gorgeous Harbour.
- With good food and an awesome bar, we have had many great times at Moby’s.
- Very drunk and wild nights have both started and ended here ;)
- They take reservations by phone 3 weeks in advance, but parties over 9 have to family style prix fixe.
- We loved munching on our scallop ceviche, bluefish pate, shrimp linguine, octopus and chicken – which were all delicious!
- All in all, I can highly recommend Moby’s for a fun meal in the Hamptons.
Need to Know
Fun Italian Restaurant
295 Three Mile Harbor/Hog Creek Road, East Hampton, NY 11937, USA
Right on the waterfront