- Nicole teaches hatha and dynamic yoga focusing on both aligment and breath. Her style is strong, dynamic and playful. She is influenced by her in-depth study of many styles of yoga, from an early immersion in ashtanga, to scaravelli, to a more recent immersion in vinyasa flow.
- With over 15 years teaching experience she is my go-to yogi. Originally from Australia but brought up in South East Asia, she has had a lifelong fascination with eastern philosophy and spirituality. As well as over 500 hours of teacher training, she has done two diplomas in Buddhist philosophy & thought as well as numerous courses in both traditional meditation and mindfulness, all of which she weaves into both her practice and her classes.
- She lives and works in rural Oxfordshire and despite her countryside location, her classes and workshops have a hugely dedicated following.
- You have the option of private or group practices.
- Not only will you love the yoga, but also the nuggets of information she passes along with great quotes to open the mind.
- Don’t miss out on Nicole’s yoga retreats, a real chance to nourish your body and mind.
Need to Know
Around Oxfordshire / Gloucestershire
Classes £10 each and private £75 an hour