- Chrissy and I go to Norma's at least once whenever we’re in New York - it's obscene!
- We were taking photos of the French toast long before Instagram even existed.
- We always order the super cheesy French toast and the chocolate decadence French toast. They are both glorious.
- We’ll then go for a much needed walk in the park and come back to the Parker Meridien Hotel.
- If you can squeeze anything else in then just opposite Norma’s in the lobby is a red curtain...behind the red curtain is a secret burger joint that is always packed and does the best burgers in town.
Need to Know
Delicious breakfast and lunch
119 West 56th Street, 10019, New York, USA